Military Housing Leader’s Online Portal Streamlines Access to Community Information, Maintenance Requests and Payment Options
Balfour Beatty Communities today announced key upgrades to its resident portal across its military housing portfolio. The online portal seamlessly connects residents to support and resources, improving efficiency and convenience for residents whether they need to enter a service request, check the community calendar or access a policy document.
“We are always seeking out better ways to connect with our residents and use technology to deliver an exceptional living experience,” Anne-Marie Niklaus, Senior Vice President for Balfour Beatty Communities said. “With our portal, residents can easily enter and track service requests, access their lease information or learn more about the amenities and resources available throughout the community. It’s part of our ongoing commitment to provide a 21st-century living experience to the brave men and women who rely on us to provide a home for them and their families.”
The upgrade is Balfour Beatty Communities’ latest step in enhancing the resident experience across its 55 military communities. The resident portal’s features include:
- Easy online access via the community website or mobile app
- 24/7 tool to submit and track all non-emergency work orders, including ability to upload related photos and videos
- Community policies and forms, service schedules, health and safety information and information on amenities, schools and other area resources
- Access to lease documents
- Online rent payment for eligible residents
- Resident message center to view community announcements and communicate with staff
- User profile and contact information
Balfour Beatty Communities’ Military Housing division holds multiple projects with the Departments of the Army, Navy and Air Force in a 50-year partnership as a part of the Military Housing Privatization Initiative (MHPI). As one of the leading partners in MHPI and a premier military housing developer, Balfour Beatty Communities owns and manages more than 43,000 homes across 55 Army, Navy and Air Force installations throughout the United States.